Re: Uhhh... What is "VBRUN100.DLL"?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Uhhh... What is "VBRUN100.DLL"?

Since the development team of HAL is too stupid to do this, I will do it
for you. Attached to this message is VBRUN100.ZIP, which extracts to the
DLL file.

BTW, I have nothing to do with the HAL developers (Thank God), and
frankly, I think they're doing an extremely poor job of releasing their
own software. I can't believe that *I* am providing a vital piece of
their software release!

Bryan Rabeler wrote:

> Thomas J. Hruska wrote:
>
> > I have no clue why the writers of HAL are using a VERY old version of
> > Visual Basic.  VBRUN100.DLL is the Dynamic Link Library required to
> > run
> > Visual Basic apps.  You can download it off of the internet for free
> > (just
> > search for the filename and you should be given a list of FTP sites).
> > The
> > current version of this file, though, is VBRUN300.DLL (which should
> > come
> > with Windows 3.1).
> >
> >                  Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
> > Shining Light Productions -- "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"
> >
> >          http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504
> >                     http://shinelight.home.ml.org
>
> Actually, Visual Basic 5.0 is out so you might come accross
> VBRUN500.DLL.  But VBRUN400.DLL would be more common.
>
> --
> Bryan Rabeler
> brabeler@ticalc.org
> ICQ UIN # 1229209
> WWW Pager - http://wwp.mirabilis.com/1229209
> The Fargo Archive - http://fargo.ml.org
> the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org

Joe Davison
mailto:lithuania@geocities.com
http://members.tripod.com/~Mario_64_World/
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-zip-compressed; name="vbrun100.zip"

Follow-Ups: References: