Re: Grab a fire extinguisher! HAL is being flamed uncontrollably!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Grab a fire extinguisher! HAL is being flamed uncontrollably!

Retupmoc7,

        I could not agree with you more on everything you said in your previous
post.  Just ignore domroy, he must be insanely jealous that "immature
kids" figured out how to write zshell-ash-usgard-etc. and play great
GAMES on our calcs.  While he, being a teacher and all, could only make
BASIC programs to do boring MATH problems.  I mean they made the calc to
play games anyway right? :)
        Keep up the good work Retupmoc7,  and announce parties daily...twice
daily, I DONT CARE!  I like having a mailbox jammed with mail from hard
working calc programmers.  Also even though I dont have the correct calc
to use HAL (im an '85 user and abuser) I still support any calc
programming.

Psmitty, over and out