HAL Problems?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

HAL Problems?

I downloaded HAL...I whiped up a really quick program and tried to compile it..

here is it (for the TI-85)

        Test
        cls
        RET

All this does is just clear the screen correct?

I got a messagge when i tried to compile it:
        TASM Z80 Assembler.       Version 3.0.1  June, 1994.
        Copyright (C) 1985-1994 by Speech Technology Incorporated
        tasm: pass 1 complete.
        tasm: pass 2 complete.
        tasm: Number of errors = 0
        Divide error

        STRING85 v4.0   Copyright (C) 1995 Dan Eble & Magnus Hagander

        Generating ZShell 4.0 file.

        Converting yes -> yes.85s   (13 bytes)
        There were errors.

now, what did I do wrong? Is it my coding? Do I need to do heading or something? I don't have a clue of what to do with HAL, nor do my friends! (Due to the lack of documentation) Also, it's written in VB1.0 (include the DLL files next time please) also, it is annoying have 2 windows up for HAL, it would be nicer if there were just 1 window...like Word or so....