Re: A82 Web Sites: Remove Pong 1.3 <OShell082>

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 12:20 PM 8/1/97 -0400, Joseph Gaffney Wrote:

>It's his game, he can do what he likes.  You shouldn't tell the author what
>he can and cannot do, if it weren't for him, you wouldn't have the game to
>download in the first place.  Besides, if he says he doesn't like your
>little converter, don't take it personally, why don't YOU make YOUR thing
>better so that it pleases those who would use it, not YOU.

I have to agree here, and while i think the o-shell<-->ash convert IS a
pretty good idea I would suggest you RELEASE the converter and let people
do the converting themselves.  It's one thing for a person to use a convert
to convert say an o-shell game to ash for their own use but when you start
publicizing converted versions without even asking the authors, well that's
a different story.

Chad Palmer