Re: Get a Sony WEB TV for ONLY $204.95 + Much More!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Get a Sony WEB TV for ONLY $204.95 + Much More!

Exactly why would someone who already has a real computer buy one of these
things?  To the admin:  We've been getting too much spam on this list.
Nonsubscriber addresses should be banned.