Re: ZSHELL?????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ZSHELL?????

------

> > For all practical purposes,
> > unless you are already a Mac user you should buy PCs simply
because you
> > can actually use them without a hassle - apparently this is what
Apple
> > suggests also :)
>
> The only computer I've heard of that hasn't been a hassle to work
is my Z80
> with 28k user RAM and monotone LCD display.

The only reason that it isn't a hassle to work with is because you
can't do any work on it that is worth doing... therefore it spends the
rest of it's so-called 'working' lifetime in the hall closet
------

 /                        N9XLC                           \
|                          James                              |
|                JRHall@infocom.com                |
|                N9XLC@hotmail.com                |
|                N9XLC@rocketmail.com           |
| R. I. P.    N9XLC@juno.com                     |