Re: (no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (no subject)

russell7@mail.ccnet.com wrote:

 Is anyone aware or any TI Basic chemistry related programs?  Or ZShell?
 I'm curious to know exactly what these programs do, my new hon. chem
 teacher lets us use graphing calculators on tests.  Yes, even the 92...
 This far though I've only really needed my 85...  So if anyone knows,
 just lemme know what's out there...

 thanks,
 russell

Actually, there are a few programs out there that are related to
chemistry.  The best one I have found so far is located in the ZShell
programs archive called chemdb.zip.  Once you put this on your
calculator, you have a list of polyatomic ions, and a complete periodic
table that has everything you need to know about certain elements.  I
will be programming some soon.  When I do get done with them, I will let
you know.

                        Jeff
                        NightStrider
                        Intrepid Software