TI-85 + ZShell = Problems

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-85 + ZShell = Problems

Has anyone hadany problems when they loaded Zshell onto their calculator
that after a while, their calc for no apparent reason, crashed?  This has
happened to many people  I know, and I was wondering if it was happening
to any one else.  Thanks a lot for your time.

<pre>
--
"America has been settled by people of all nations.  All nations may claim her
for their own.  We are not a narrow tribe of men.  No, our blood is as the