Re: Where to get 2.5mm stereo plugs for the TI's...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Where to get 2.5mm stereo plugs for the TI's...

On 27 Sep 1996 21:36:09 GMT, "Dan Hendricks" <danh@poboxes.com> YOU
SMOOCHED:

>>I appreciate everyone replying to my message "Where can I find a 2.5mm
>>stereo plug to build my own link cable with", but I thought it was strange
>>that I got many replies all stating "Go to Radio Shack".
>>
>>Don't you think that would be the first place I would try? :) I also stated
>>I looked everywhere (which includes Radio Shack, a local wholeseller,
>>numerous electronic supply catalogs at school, and browsed the Internet)
>>and still could not find them. Besides the obvious of buying one from TI
>>for $5.00, does anyone have a more economical sollution. I was hoping to
>>build a number of these cords, and $2.50 a plug isn't cost effective (at
>>least to the people I'm building them for). This is a non-profit project,
>>and I would like to get them as cheap as possible.
>>
>>And yes, I know everyone sells 2.5mm plugs. But they're all mono
>>(2-conductor) and I of course need 3-conductor.
>>
>>Not complaining, just pointing out... :)
>>
>>Any help is appreciated.
>>Dan

If you went to service merchadise ,kmart,walmart etc and bought a VERY
CHEAP pair of stereo headphones (those $4.99 pair), cut-off the plug..
If you do find a source cheaper, please share with the group...

Dole Is popular with the kids these days..
Especially Since he Started "Stage Diving" at campaign rally's.
What's Next:Pearl Jam Concert Tour?
(RIDE THE SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
The Snake!
R-I-D-E!