Re: please help me: I need written games in TXT form

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Kenny Woelpper wrote:

> All I want is the programs writen out in text form so I can just program
> them myself into my TI-85. Is there a place where I can get the files? I
> don't want the .85* files because I don't have a cable. I need text files.
>
> Thanks!

Try the unofficial ti-calc homepage at http://ticalc.org .  You may be
able to get some there.  If not, download the link software and use the
utilities that come with it to output an ascii file of a program (get
the prog from the net, then run it through the software, then type it
in).  Or you could try to build one of those $5 links, though I have
heard horror storis about them.  All else failing, buy a link (they are
real handy (especially if you do a lot of programming) because you get
to youe your computer to program, and then you can run it on your
calc).  Hope this helped!
<pre>
--
--- Sam Lewallen ---- e-mail to w7el@teleport.com ---
     Computers are like drugs: Highly addictive,

</pre>