Re: My ROM is version 4.0, do I need to get later

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: My ROM is version 4.0, do I need to get later

It may waste more power, but I did it with mine (3.33x) and it's awesome,
but since I use rechargable batteries (only the best of course; 250mAh AAA)
there hasn't been any difference in it!  I did impliment a switch so that I
could use non-turbo either to save power or to slow down a fast ZShell game
:) but so far, power usage has been the same!  And I don't have to purchase
them again...just RECHARGE!!!

-=Zenon=-