Re: CAN I USE A 2.5mm Stereo Jack as a replacement

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CAN I USE A 2.5mm Stereo Jack as a replacement

Yes, this works perfectly, even if you buy one with a tapered end.  This is
what I use for my calculator and it works fine.  There have been no
problems with it.  Perhaps some of the ports work for the newer calcs.  I
have a TI-85 ROM 10.0.  This works indeed.

-=Zenon=-