Prog85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Prog85

I would like information as to getting books for programming the
TI-85.  I am not a computer sci major so I guess what I am looking
for is a simplified list of programs that have step explanations with
the entries.  I am able to program the thing for simple routine number
crunching but I know it is able to do more.

My Ultimate goal is to program a SYMBOLIC MANIPULATOR for Cal I and Cal
II symbolic requirments.  What can I say, I am an optimist.  Any Ideas,
suggestions, or comments (other than questions of my sanity) will be
helpful.