Re: Dual Connect Parallel Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Dual Connect Parallel Link

----------
: From: timg@climax.polaristel.net
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Re: Dual Connect Parallel Link
: Date: September 25, 1996 11:12 AM
:
: On Wed, 25 Sep 1996 07:48:48 -0600, you wrote:
:
: >The dual connect parallel link is this and there are no instructions for
: >it.  I'm the only one making it.  It goes for $10 US, and $14 CAN.
: >
: >----|                              |             |
: >com |--|-------------|     |    printer    |
: >put |  |             |     |_______________|
: >er  |  |  parallel   |         ||Centronics
: >    |  |    link     |=========++
: >LPTx|  |             |DB25 male
: >port|__|_____________|
: >____|           ||3.5mm         | calc |
: >                ||                      |______|
: >                ||   6.0ft                 ||
: >                ++===================++
: >
: >-=Zenon=-
: >
: Please stop spamming the list with your advertisements! Compiling one
: document with all of the information on it, putting it on a web page,
: and posting a message with the url to the group once a week or so
: would be a much better option than repeating everything so often!
: People are getting tired of reading your ads. Thanks!
:
: -Tim
:                                                __
:                                               /_/\
:   Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net     / /\ \
:         (note e-mail change again!)         / /\ \ \
:       Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-           / / /\ \ \
:                                           / / /  \ \ \
: www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/ /_/____\ \ \
:  TI-92, HTML, Links, POV-Ray, Fractint! /_/________\_\/\

I do not appreciate people calling these "Ads" since they are directed to
those who ask the questions.  This it only to help those who wish to gain
knowledge about this subject, and to prevent any further questions from
arising I make it public.  This discussion is about calculators and not
about advertisments, so hold off your comments about these pieces of
informative mail and concentrate on the subject at hand.  If you get my
drift, I thank you.  For those who don't, I have no interest in retaining
such contacts.

-=Zenon=-