Re: Links

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Links

----------
: From: MICAH.GALLANT@saultc.on.ca
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Links
: Date: September 24, 1996 4:26 PM
:
: Hey, I finally found you. I am interested in buying a parallel cord
: from you. Could you tell me the software I would need to run it. I
: have link85 or somthing like that for the parallel printer port cord.
: I live in Ontario so I also wanna know what the price is in Canadian
: currencies! Thanks for the info you can give me.
: Micah Gallant

The price of the standard parallel link is $8.75, the dual connect parallel
link is $14.00.  Shipping and handling will depend on your region, so check
with your post office and send me the ammount.  The link weighs less 50g.
Also, the software can be found at www.ticalc.org/pub/win/connect-85 for
the TI-85's.  The files are c8_60303.zip and c8u60304.zip.  For the TI-82
and the TI-92, it is www.ticalc.org/dos/link/link92xp.zip and hopefully a
link82xp.zip soon.  The Link-TI may work only if you use LPT1 for all three
calcs.  Link85xp.zip can also be used for DOS TI-85 users but must rename
all strings, programs and other variables to *.85g.  Hope this helps!

-=Zenon=-