Re: TI-85 vs. 83?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-85 vs. 83?

Stay away from the 85, it's suited more for engineers and the like. I'm a
student (taking AP Calculus) and used an 85 once; it's too difficult to get
used too. The 82 and 83 have better access to features because everything
is right there. I don't want to search the catalog just to find an often
used feature. Some of my college friends use the 83 and like it much more
than the 85. Trust me, you'll have more trouble with the 85 then it's
worth.

Me

DamienDen <damienden@aol.com> wrote in article
<525q92$8ft@newsbf02.news.aol.com>...