8xiviewz.exe

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

8xiviewz.exe

                         FLASH!

8XIVIEWZ.EXE is now available. This file is a self-extracting ZIP file that
contains all the files for 83IVIEW (for TI-82 and TI-83 users) and 85IVIEW
(for TI-85) for Win31 or Win95.

These viewers/editors for 82I, 83I, and 85I PIC files now support importing
from BMP, ICO, RLE, and WMF format files.

8XIVIEWZ.EXE is available from EITHER ftp or
http://members.aol.com/JohnHanna. After executing 8XIVIEWZ.EXE to unzip it,
READ the README.TXT file, then run the SETUP.EXE program.

If you already have older versions of these programs (the latest is version
2.0 dated September '96), then only get the new 83IVIEW.EXE and/or
85IVIEW.EXE from the same Web site.

NOTE to ticalc.org: your 83IVIEW.EXE link is INCOMPLETE. Point the link to
the above site and let Ti-calc-ers get all the needed files!

Push the envelope!
                            -- John