Re: On a TI-85, System 8 vs. System 10, What's the difference?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: On a TI-85, System 8 vs. System 10, What's the difference?

I'm guessing you mean the ROM version..  ROM 10 (and 9) have the CBL
functions, so programs can talk to the CBL and other calculators using
Output(CBLSEND) and Input(CblGet) instructions.  Higher ROM versions also
usually have bugfixes, though I never found any in my ROM 3.0a...  =)

At 02:51 9/21/96 GMT, Tony Purkal wrote:
>What is the difference between System 8 & System 10 on a TI-85?

| Peter Kolbus                           +1.810.474.0872 |
| ae607@detroit.freenet.org      #include <disclaimer.h> |
| Due to financial problems, the light at the end of     |
|   the tunnel has been permanently disconnected.        |
| Who is General Failure, and who gave him permission    |
|    to read drive C?                                    |
| ***Written using 100% recycled electrons***            |
|         *** (70% post-consumer) ***                    |