Re: TI-83 Model & Calculus I/II Sequence.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-83 Model & Calculus I/II Sequence.

I am using the 82 on Calculus, and find it wonderful.  I have used it in
classes Alg I, II Geometry, and Precalc.  The only thing that should be
done to make things simpler, but I have a friend who won't put a program
on his calc, (his personal idea?!), and does just as fine!  I am now
getting an 83 for my stats class, just because it has more built in, and
I use every ounce of memory!  I think that I would get the 83, but I am
sure that there will be a thousand other opinions.  Whatever one you get,
you most likly won't be disapointed.  I bought a 92 and 82, and I think
that I spent my money wisely.  Just what I think!

-MarkGM@Juno.com for text mail!
-ArchAngl@Shol.com for mail with attachments only!