The New Calc-TI FAQ - tifaq.txt (0/2)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The New Calc-TI FAQ - tifaq.txt (0/2)

Hello All!

Here's the latest version of the New Calc-TI FAQ.

<pre>
---
Changes since last version posted:

The following sections have been added
* 8 TI-83 Assembler programming
* 9 TI Emulators

The following questions have been added
* 2.21 How much power does the TI-85 draw when it's ON/OFF/in ZShell?
* 5.12 Why can't I build a *REAL* Graph-Link that will work with TI's
       Windows software?
* 7.10 After I've used ZShell my menutext is underlined! Why?
* 7.11 Is it possible to transfer ZShell from one calc to another without
       using a backup?
* 8.1 When I try to run an ASM program I get SYNTAX ERROR. Why?
* 9.1 What TI emulators are available?
* 9.2 How do I get TI85ROM.BIN for the TI-85 emulator?
* 9.3 Why do I get 'ROM FAIL' when I run selftest on the TI-85 emulator?
* 9.4 Why can't I get ZShell to run on my TI-85 emulator?

The following questions have been revised.
* 4.1 Can I delete a variable from inside a program?
* 5.2 What are the different links?
* 5.11 I have a mac. How can I make the link software recognize this
       *.85x file?
* 7.5 Will there be a ZShell for TI-92?

<pre>
---