TI-85 vs. TI-82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-85 vs. TI-82

Hello all.  I purchased a TI-82 about a month ago and love it.  However,
I have a friend who has an 85 and is willing to swap for a small fee :)
Anyway, my prime concern is compadibility with the 82.  I'm not talking
about linking to one, but I am talking about the functionality.  I'm
taking Honors Algebra II, using a text written by 3 authors whose names
I don't remember off the top of my head.  Allready I have used some
nifty features on the 82, primarily the "sum seq()" function.  If I take
up my friend's offer, I would like to do things like this on the 85.
    The main reason I'm considering this trade is so I can gain the
functionality of ZShell, the Custom menu, and more.  I would appreciate
your opinions on this... the money is no object... I'm ripping him off.
So whaddya think?

Thanx in advance,
Casey Liss

<pre>