Re: ti-85 window

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-85 window

1) Set it at ZoomDec.  This sets the window so each pixel is 0.1 apart.
Much better than ZoomStd, IMO.

2) The best is Table Wizard (Sorry, no URL, but you can pick it up somewhere
in www.ticalc.org), but in terms of picking up undefined values, no TI-Basic
program can do this... (Maybe in Zshell... anyone wanna try?)

At 19:53 9/16/96 -0700, you wrote:
>I had heard that by setting your viewing window on the ti-85, you can
>make the coordinates it gives you on a TRACE much 'nicer'  Is this true
>and if so, what are the values for xmin, xmax etc etc....
>
>Also, is there a ti-85 equivalent to the 82's table function.  I have had
>this 85 for 3 years now, and I have been unable to find a program or
>calculator function to even come close to emulating the 82's performance.
>If anyone know's of this type of thing, I would appreciate your response.
> I am new to this group, and will try to become an active member.
>
>thanx,

| Peter Kolbus                           +1.810.474.0872 |
| ae607@detroit.freenet.org      #include <disclaimer.h> |
| Due to financial problems, the light at the end of     |
|   the tunnel has been permanently disconnected.        |
| Who is General Failure, and who gave him permission    |
|    to read drive C?                                    |
| ***Written using 100% recycled electrons***            |
|         *** (70% post-consumer) ***                    |