NEW 8*I Viewers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEW 8*I Viewers

                                                             9/15/96

Dear Faithful Readers,

As of 09/15/96, I've posted two new versions if 82IVIEW and 85IVIEW for
Windows 3.1 (and '95).

*****
The new (Versions 2.0) programs allow for Importing of BMP, ICO, RLE, and WMF
files!
*****

The programs are available via http://members.aol.com/JohnHanna (note that
this is DIFFERENT from the original Web site that I posted them to. That
account is inactive.)

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE PAGE FIRST!!! and please be patient with 8XIVIEWZ.EXE
(the package). It's not there yet. I haven't 'prepared' it, but hope to
during the week of 9/16 - 9/21. Thank you for your understanding. If you
already have working copies of the programs, all you'll need are the new EXE
files: 83IVIEW.EXE and'or 85IVIEW.EXE to replace the old copies.

Please send comments to me at JohnHanna@aol.com.

Still trying,
John