Re: TI-92 programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 programs

You can get the link software from ftp.ti.com and use it to view TI-92
programs (92p) and ungroup 92g files.  You don't need the link cable to use
the software.
ftp://ftp.ti.com/pub/graph-ti/sw-apps/windows/setup92.exe

At 22:09 9/14/96 -0400, AKBishop wrote:
>I was looking for TI-92 programs that I would have to manually type onto
>my calculator.  I just want the source code.   Where can I get these?
>Thanks,
>
>~Andrew Bishop
>~Computer Consultant, Web Page Author
>~AKBishop@aol.com
>~For me to live is Christ and to die is gain. Phillipians 1:2

| Peter Kolbus                           +1.810.474.0872 |
| ae607@detroit.freenet.org      #include <disclaimer.h> |
| Due to financial problems, the light at the end of     |
|   the tunnel has been permanently disconnected.        |
| Who is General Failure, and who gave him permission    |
|    to read drive C?                                    |
| ***Written using 100% recycled electrons***            |
|         *** (70% post-consumer) ***                    |