Back-up not down

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Back-up not down

I have constructed and used the parallel cable  with Link85 several weeks
ago and every thing has been working fine.

Two nites ago I ran a back-up, from the 85 to the laptop, went smoothly.

Last nite I inadvertently (reads "stupid mistake) deleted zshell.  No
problem (right!!!) hook it up the laptop and attempted to restore back-up to
85 I keep getting" transmit error".  To this point I have tried:

     1. Removed all batteries to reset everything, no effect.
     2. Replaced 'AAA' batteries, no effect.
     3. Ran another back-up to laptop worked fine, still can't restore it to
85.
     4. Attempted to download regular group file, "transmit error" AGAIN.
     5. Every combination of turn-on, and/or plug-in 1st I can think of.
     6. Checked and rechecked all connections, everything checks out.

Any Ideas? I would appreciate any help.

                    jmiller