Re: equals?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: equals?

>   ryan <mfree@capital.net> writes:
>  I can't find the Graph-Link cable for my TI-83 at any stores, so I'm
>  going to type in the code for "Frog" by hand, but it uses equals signs,
>  which I simply *can't find* on the calculator! I'm quite new to this...
>  had my calculator less than three weeks... any help would be greatly
>  appreciated. Also any pointers to sites or documents that teach
>  beginning ASM... thanks!
>  --
>  Ryan Freebern - mfree@capital.net
>
>  "When opportunity knocks, I handcuff
>  it and put it in the trunk." - Coolio

The equals sign and other comparison operators are found on the TEST
menu, as well as in the CATALOG. The CATALOG contains just about
everything, whether it's anywhere else or not. To find non-alphabetic
symbols in the CATALOG, press the "theta" key -- the blue "letter" after
Z, and go on from there.

The best assembly language source I've found is at:
        http://www.ticalc.org/asm/index.html

                                        Harry