TI-83 Cheap Link ??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-83 Cheap Link ??

My daughter has just purchased a TI-83 for school on the
recommendation of her math teacher.  I, of course, am fascinated by
the thing and have, of course, found a vast array of software for the
TI-82 on the net which I would love to be able to download and use.

My question may be completely obvious, but I haven't found an answer
either in this groups recent postings (back to 09/02) or anywhere
else Ive looked (mostly on the web).  It is this:

Will Timo Stenbergs widely referenced 4 buck cable, described at

    http://www.edm.net/~tobin/TI/TI-85.html

among other places, work with the TI-83?  Even for the TI-82, the
cable appears to require special software (according to the
referenced page).  Will the same special software work for the TI-83?
If not, then what?

TIA

-- Bill