Re: Table 2.1 - table.zip [01/01]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Table 2.1 - table.zip [01/01]

Yes, I like Table Wizard... it's very easy to use... but you need to enter
the undefined values in manually... or it crashes... just like all other
Table progs.

BTW, I plugged in the 1/(1/x) into a table on a ROM1.12 TI-92, and I get 0
for x=0...  Strange... TI has gone through 12 ROM revisions and still hasn't
fixed that...
At 17:39 9/9/96 -0500, EMMANUEL J CRACKER wrote:
>From: Lois M Kertesz <loisk@TENET.EDU>
>
>> How does this new version handle functions
>> where there could be a division by zero? The
>> present one just 'dies'?
>
>Just wanted to plug my program, Table Wizard, which has been
>available for quite some time and accounts for divisions by zero,
>among other things.  It's available at:
>
>ftp://ftp.ticalc.org/pub/85/tblwz.uue
>
>Thanks :)

| Peter Kolbus                           +1.810.474.0872 |
| ae607@detroit.freenet.org      #include <disclaimer.h> |
| Due to financial problems, the light at the end of     |
|   the tunnel has been permanently disconnected.        |
| Who is General Failure, and who gave him permission    |
|    to read drive C?                                    |
| ***Written using 100% recycled electrons***            |
|         *** (70% post-consumer) ***                    |