Re: TI-92 bug... oops...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-92 bug... oops...

Ohhh, this is a beauty!  I did it on mine, and what happened was the
screen darkened a level, the 5 solid black lines went black, and it
flashed address error, then the five lines went all black.  At the
bottom where it says what mode it is in, it says SYSTEM DEAD, CORRUPT
SUPERVISOR STACK             BUSY              Since it is busy I
can't get a screen shot.  So, back up your memory before trying!  I
have 1.3, and have "crashed" it twice before.  But this takes the
cake!  Now I reset it, and it gives me memory error. I took at the
battery for two minutes, and it did it again.  This time the Address
error stays on.  What gives, and what could I do?