Re: HP48 vs. TI92 - The Reply

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HP48 vs. TI92 - The Reply

For those interested in getting to know Postfix/RPN (one and the same as
far as I know), then I have a program for the TI-85 that allows you to
evaluate RPN expressions. The docs also contain an explanation of RPN, and
a simple example.

Download it from:
        http://pine.shu.ac.uk/~cjohnso0/ti/prgs/ti85/RPN3.85

Or:
        ftp://ftp.ticalc.org/pub/85/rpn3.uue

Chris...

In article <Dx4AnJ.IF@ennews.eas.asu.edu>,
        drice@asu.edu writes:
>In article <50drlt$3742@news-s01.ny.us.ibm.net>,  <pgunn01@ibm.net> wrote:
>
>>Except for a minor downside. Most people don't know postfix, and don't
>>care to learn it. Why should they need to adjust to a different mathmatical
>>system for real world applications?
>
>When I first started using the HP48, I found it took only a few days to
>adjust to RPN/postfix operation.

<pre>
--
<======== Chris Johnson =================== cjohnso0@pine.shu.ac.uk ========>
 Death looked at Vorbis. "You may have heard the phrase that hell is other