Where is measurement conversion in 92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Where is measurement conversion in 92?

hi,
I just got a Ti-92.  As I was going through it, I find that there is
no measurement conversions in it as compare to Ti-85.
I am a chemical engineering major, I find that particular feature
extremely useful.  What is the reason for its exclusion anyway?
I suppose I can program one to suite my needs.  But my version will
never be as easy to use or as good as the Ti-85 version, provided that I am
not a programming wiz  To my estimation, the inclusion of measurement
conversion feature would take less than 4k of memory.

And to all of you out there, I would be most appreciative if one of you could
write  a program to mimic the Ti-85 version. Thanks.

Thumbs down to Ti!