Re: Connecting electronic stuff.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Connecting electronic stuff.

A ti link will NOT work for connecting two casios.  I have some.  I tried
it.  The two small contacts have to be switched to use the cable for a
casio, but not for a ti.  I don't know anything about the casio's
connection, but somewhere of the 'net I found a site for a cheap
alternative link for a casio and a basic program to run it.  Maybe the
author or the program could help you.  I seem to have lost the site.  I
know I got to it by starting with a webcrawler search for casio FX7700GE.

        Tom

======================= Tom Dobes - tomd405@juno.com
My page:     http://www.niia.net/~dobesfam/
Other members of the family: dobesfam@silver.niia.net  I go to school at
Harrison
Middle School in Merrillville, IN.  Look at the Merrillville Community
School Corp.
Home Page (created by me) at:     http://saturn.esc.k12.in.us/mcsc/