Re: TI-graph link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-graph link

On  5 Sep 96 at 21:32, Len Albertsson wrote:

> Hello TI-fans
>
> Is there anybody out there who knows how to make a TI-graph link
> cable to use with the Texas Instruments Graph Link software
> (Wlink83.exe)?

No, noone on this list knows how to make a graph-link . I think the
reason for that is that it contains a PIC165x -or-something chip
which is programmed by TI and therefore very hard to duplicate. I'm
not sure about the details though.

Of course you can always make one of the build-it-yourself cables.
These are supported by a plethora of Dos-programs and Connect-85 for
windows for the 85, but I don't think there's any support for TI-83
yet. If not there will probably be soon though.

> The Wlink83.exe software is the windows version for the TI-83.
> Maybe it is the same cable for all TI-8x links.

Yeah, the cable is the same for all calculators.

<pre>
--
 Mattias Lindqvist
 d96mli@efd.lth.se