Programing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Programing

I just got an TI-85 and I'd like to start programing.  Fortunately I do a
lot of programing with PC programs like Q-Basic and C++.  My problem is
that I couldn't find a command in the Instruction Manual that let's you put
out indivudial pixels or at least blocks of pixels that you can put next to
each other.  I know that if I play around with it awhile I might be able to
figure it out.  My question is, how can I input individual pixels or at
least blocks a pixels?  Also, can someone give me the run down on Z-Shell.
Someone at school tried to explain it but, it was pretty evident that he
didn't know what the hell he was talking about.  By the way, I would prefer
if you would E-mail me since I don't go on the internet that often (you
know busy schedule).

Thanks,

David Gleich
gleich@usa.pipeline.com