The Not-So Complete TI-92 Archive UPDATE and Explanation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The Not-So Complete TI-92 Archive UPDATE and Explanation

Hi Ya'll,

Sorry I've been away for so long.  I just got settled in in college, and I
haven't spent much time getting my email.  I  have gotten many of your
requests and mail, but i haven't had time to respond.  I will also try to
get the email on the page changed, but for right now, my new address is
johnsj@rpi.edu ( any mail sent to dodger@nexxus.novasys.com will not be
recieved.  ) The page is being updated as i type, and should be done soon.
Feel free to mail any new 92 programs to the address above.  they will get
on the page soon ... I promise.

be up and running soon,
jj

 / The Not-So Complete TI-92 Archive.