Icon Update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Icon Update

my set of TI-windows icons for Windows 95 use. Previously, the set
contained about 8 -82 and -85 icons for use in windows. Now, some new icons
have been added (-92) and a new icon size has been added to each file:
16x16. For Win95 users, this is the size that is seen is Small Icon view.
Adding this icon size prevents the blurring of the display at small size. I
hope you enjoy the new icons, and provide feedback!. They can be downloaded
at the address below.
<pre>
--

Roger Wolfson