Re: *** Official Fargo status report ***

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: *** Official Fargo status report ***

In article (Dans l'article) <50i9ub$5v1@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>, David
Ellsworth <davidell@ticalc.org> wrote (icrivait) :

> Fargo is very near to being finished. For all of you who are looking
> forward to seeing it released, here is a status report to show you
> what we've done and what we plan to do before releasing it.

Thank you for letting us know Fargo's status. I think it was absolutely
worth the time you took to write this post. From your post, I see that
Fargo is exactly what I was waiting for, and I think that it will allow us
to start some true programming (the lack of speed of the calculators's
interpreted programming languages has always disappointed me).
Thanks again...

<pre>
--
Vincent Bernardi