Re: Fargo, when ???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fargo, when ???

Marc Teyssier wrote:

> After few months of awaitin', I cant imagine why the development takes
> so many times without making any real progress : it makes 3 months that
> we can see the same screen shots of Ftris and Fargo. So what are the
> developpers waitin'for? havin'a perfect program ? Waitin'for some
> stayin'bug solvation or what?
> I hope someone can be more precise in the date of availability or can
> explain us why ot's so long or what is the problme with this prog!
>
> Marc Teyssier

Fargo is a lie. it will never be released. never, never, never.  They
will release it sooner or later, but it will be undoubtedly a trojan
horse, waiting to prey on all little kiddies' calculators when they
think that they are at their height of their calculator bliss.  and
futhermore...

...enough of that. my point:  your spam has been going on through the
mouths of impatient people like you for months.  saying shit like this
won't make it come out any faster.  and it pisses me off too. it will
come out when it is ready.  there is no better answer anyone can give
you, period.