Re: TI-83 ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-83 ASM

What do you want to know. It supports it. To run an asm program you type
Send(9,program name). There are a fewa ASM prgorams for the 83 at ticalc.org.
But there aren't really a bunch of programs because everyone likes the 85
better becaus eof the power. You could run the 85 programs on the 83 if
you knew the differnet ROM calls and if you could access the screen directly.
If you need anything else just write!!
                                      Matt Shetler