Re: Difference between TI-92 ROM versions?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Sun, 1 Sep 1996, ToddL40154 wrote:

> I purchased a very early TI-92 (ROM v1.2), and my math class is going to
> be using them this coming year. What is the latest ROM version? I know
> that my version has some problems with e, the natural logarithm. I
> compared answers I got on the 92 to answers a friend of mine got doing the
> problems by hand. His answers were nothing like the ones I got. (Yes, they
> were right! :) Has this problem been fixed? Are there any other major
> differences between ROM versions? I don't think one or two versions would
> be that big of a deal, but if the difference is that big, is it worth
> buying a new calc?
If it has the e error, you can send it back to TI and they will replace it,
I've heard.

                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home