Re: Fargo, when ???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fargo, when ???

On Mon, 2 Sep 1996, Marc Teyssier wrote:

> After few months of awaitin', I cant imagine why the development takes
> so many times without making any real progress : it makes 3 months that
> we can see the same screen shots of Ftris and Fargo. So what are the
> developpers waitin'for? havin'a perfect program ? Waitin'for some
> stayin'bug solvation or what?
> I hope someone can be more precise in the date of availability or can
> explain us why ot's so long or what is the problme with this prog!

Not more than a few days ago, someone reliable said that they only had to
polish up a few things and finish the docs.

                              The nice thing about Windows is that it does
Tony Lieuallen                     not just crash...  It displays a dialog
marvin@mars.superlink.net               box and lets you press 'OK' first.
http://mars.superlink.net/marvin/home