Re: Die rolling program for TI-85?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Die rolling program for TI-85?

In article <32243F5F.6831@teleport.com>, Sam <w7el@teleport.com> writes:

>I don't know what 1d6 and 3d6 are

They are terms used in pen and paper games, like Dungeons and Dragons. 1d6
is the roll of 1 6-sided die. 3d6 would be 3 rolls of a 6-sided die. (Or 1
roll of 3 6-sided dice. Whatever.) The number preceding the "d" is the
number of rolls. The number following the "d" is the number of sides on
the die rolled. (To the best of my knowledge, there are dice with 4, 6, 8,
10, 12, 20, and even 100 sides used in the game. BTW, two d10's replace
one d100. The first die is the ten's digit, second is the one's. Two zeros
equals 100.)

I hope that clears things up for you. I haven't played D&amp;D or anything
like it in a while, so if anyone knows better, please feel free to make
your opinions known. (I'm sure you would anyway :)

Todd J. Lunetta
ToddL40154@aol.com

*****.sig file Version 1.4
-On the Internet, nobody knows you're a large wooden rabbit.
-When I die, bury me headfirst, so the world can kiss my ASS!
-What do you call a haiku in iambic pentameter?