Re: HP48 vs TI-92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HP48 vs TI-92

I am studying first course of an enginieering school in Spain, almost
everyone in the school has an HP48g/gx. I Have a TI-85 and I dont know
anyone else having any TI calc

I know HP48 have a lot of RAM and a lots of formulas, but I go a lot
faster with my TI-85. For instance, plotting, differentiating,
integrating, working with matrices... it is faster with the TI.
Furthermore, i dont see the people using the formulas and other stuff
they have in it.

Another point a like about my calculator, is that it is a lot easier
introduce usual operation. It is most inuitive, you can use it when
you just bought it, in the other hand, HP people seem to me a little
bit lost for a couple of week.... Why do they type, for instance, 27
[ENTER] 35 [+] in order to get 27 + 35 ?are they drunk?

I dont know if I  will have to buy a powerful calculator in the future
(i dont think so), but ?is HP  really, really superior   vs TI-85.?

(i have not seen a TI-92)

I read what you think about TI92 vs HP48, and most of you think they
are not comparable, ?are TI-85 and HP48 comparable?