Make money fast

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Make money fast

Taking 5 minutes to read what follows could be one of the best
decisions you have ever made.

READ THIS!!!!
I saw an article in an internet newsgroup telling me
I could make $50,000 within a month for an investment of only $5.

I thought it was a huge joke. I spoke to my attorney, friends and
husband about it, and they all agreed it was some kind of scam. I
can't stand scams, because usually someone gets burned, and I didn't
want it to be me. After rejecting the idea at first, I realized all I
had to lose was the $5 in my wallet, and not much else. So, needing
more than just $5, I figured what the heck, and gave it a shot.

Two weeks later, I began recieving money in the mail!  I could not
believe it! Soon, hundreds, and then thousands of dollars began to
roll in. Within 4 weeks, I had recieved a total of $32,445! It came
from everywhere in the world.

If you follow the three steps below, there is no reason why the same
shouldn't happen to you! This is a legitimate investment opportunity.
You invest $5, and you recieve a return on your investment. So does
the next investor. NOT ILLEGAL, NOT A CHAIN LETTER- PERFECTLY
LEGITIMATE.

If you are not interested, then don't participate, but please print
this article and pass it on to someone who may be interested, so they
can take advantage.

The procedure is simple:
1) Write your name and address of 5 sheets of paper.  Below that,
write the words, "Please add me to your mailing list." Fold $1 note or
bank draft or money order in each piece of paper and mail them to the
following 5 addresses.:

        1. Rick Berk, 17-7 Pondway, Manorville, NY 11949 USA
        2. Christo van Zyl, 20 Hattingh Rd, Summerstrand, Port
           Elizabeth, South Africa
        3. Linda Lapierre,  PO BOX 212275, Martinez, GA  30917  USA
        4. Oleg Gorbik, 10834-97 St., Edmonton, AB, T5H 2M3, Canada
        5. RC Johnson,3400 NNE Loop 323 Lot 86, Tyler TX,75708 USA

2) Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other four
names up. In other words, #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put your name as
the fifth one on the list. You can do this by simply retyping the
article or reposting it to other newsgroups with the edited addresses.

3) Post the article to at least 200 newsgroups. There are 17,000, so
it shouldn't be hard to find that many.

You are now in the mail order investment business, and should start
seeing returns within a week or two. Of course, the more newsgroups
you post to, the greater your return will be. If you wish to remain
anonymous, you may use a psuedonym, but make sure your address is
correct.

Now, here is why the system works:

-Of every 200 posts I made, I recieved 5 responses. Yes, only 5. You
make $5 for every 200 posts with your name at #5.

-Each person who sent you $1 now also makes 200 additional postings
with your name at #4. ie. 1000 postings. On average therefore, 50
people will send you $1 with your name at #4. $50.

-Your 50 new agents make 200 postings each with your name at #3 or
10,000 postings. Average return 500 people= $500. They make 200
postings each with your name at #2=100,000 postings=5000 return at $1
each=$5000.

-Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings with your name at #1 and you
get a return of $50,000 before your name drops off the list. AND THATS
IF EVERYONE DOWN THE LINE MAKES 200 POSTINGS! Total income in one
cycle=$55,000.

>From time to time, when you see your name no longer on the list, you
take the latest posting that appears in the newsgroups, and send out
another $5, and put your name at #5, and start posting again.
Remember, 200 postings is only a guideline. the more you post, the
greater the return.

Lets review why you should do this. THE ONLY COST IS $5, AND 5 STAMPS,
AND 5 ENVELOPES.  Anyone can afford $5 for such an effortless
investment with such SPECTACULAR RETURNS.

Some people have said to me, "what happens if the scheme is played out
and no one sends me any money?" Big Deal, so you lose $5-but what are
the chances of that happening??

There are millions of internet users, and millions of new net surfers
every month.

Remember- read the instructions carefully, and play fairly. Thats the
only way this will work. Get a printout so you can refer back to this
article easily.

Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always keep
an eye on the postings to make sure everyone is playing fairly. You
know where your name should be.

REMEMBER-HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO CHEAT THIS IDEA TO MAKE MONEY!!