Re: TI85 Phone Dialer (82 Bug)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI85 Phone Dialer (82 Bug)

DamienDen wrote:

> In article <32754E85.688A@millcomm.com>, Bendzick <bendzick@millcomm.com>
> writes:
>
> >I have ROM
> >v. 18.0, and this 'stuff' doesn't seem to work on 19.0.
>
> Interesting!!!!  Do we know which versions it has worked successfully on?
> I've done it on a 16.0, and I think I've seen it done on a 18.0.  But not
> on the 19.0?  How about on the 83s?  And earlier versions?
I've checked this on 19.0, and it doesn't work.  I've gotten replies
from a couple of people with 16 or 17, and one person's friend
apparently has 4* for a version (I'm trying to find more info on this).
I'm not sure what this might mean as far as 'cool' things for the 82.

What follows is the reply from TI regarding my message to them about
this 'stuff'.

Michael,

Thank you for your recent correspondence.  With all complex products
like the TI-82, things such as this inevitably will occur.  Because this
is something that does not appear in the normal operations of the
calculator, you should avoid combinations that cause this behavior.  If
you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact
us again.

(Name of Person that replied)

If I find out any other stuff, I'll keep saying things.

BTW, let's start a new thread called "TI82 Bug" rather than use TI85
Phone Dialer.

-Michael Bendzick
(Calcbert)