TI-92 buy advice

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-92 buy advice

I'm planning to offer my girlfriend a TI-92 or HP-48G.
She is currently on the last year of engineering courses.

I own an HP48G and, although I found it not very fast, there are a lot of
useful programs spread over the Net.
I have some questions about TI-92:

It is better than HPXX ? Why ?
Will I find conversions between units like HP ?
And preinserted formulas (electromagnetism, mechanics, geometry...) ?
How about additional progs (ex. simplex algorithm, statistical libraries,
games are not very important (I'm pretty sure there are a lot of games for
TI92 too))?

How much time is really required for learning simple programming ?

Thanks in advance

Carlo Mocci
mocci@mbox.vol.it