No TI-92 Backups without the $50 Graphlink! Arg!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No TI-92 Backups without the $50 Graphlink! Arg!

Has anyone else noticed that there is *no* program available to
transfer TI-92 backups (.92B) to and from the calculator? I would
write one, but I'm afraid I don't have all that much programming
ability, and I don't have the foggiest clue where to being to get the
protocol info. TI is no help. I think that if someone has more info
that this would be a project worth undertaking!

PS: Maybe if a few of us got together we could compete with Fargo
before it's even released... Hehehe...

-Tim
                                               __
                                              /_/\
 Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net      / /\ \
                                            / /\ \ \
      Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-           / / /\ \ \
            Tyball@irc                    / / /  \ \ \
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/ /_/____\ \ \
 TI-92, HTML, Links, POV-Ray, Fractint! /_/________\_\/\