Re: $X.00 cable?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: $X.00 cable?

On Sun, 27 Oct 1996, Takklemaggot wrote:

> Does anyone out there have a $X.00 graphlink (or can make) parallel
> graphlink cable they could sell me for; oh say $10.00?  Oh yeah, I'd prefer
> one that works.
> Just so 'ya know, I my self would make one; but you do not want to see me
> build anything.  A very nasty sight I might say.

I will gladly make you a paralell link for $10, plus $5 shipping.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com = zarniwoop@juno.com
"If cars had experienced the same technological progress that computers
have experienced in the last two decades,  cars would get 400 miles per
gallon, have 40,000 horsepower, cost under $500, and blow up at least once
per week, killing all occupants." - Unknown

Know thyself.  If you need help, call the C.I.A.