Re: TI85 Phone Dialer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI85 Phone Dialer

On Sat, 26 Oct 1996, Scott Kidder wrote:

> Would this concept mean that you could possibly turn your TI-85 into a
> red box? (rip off pay phones)

not only do I think that this isn't possible, because the TI probably
isn't fast enough, but mostly because it generates only square waves, and
it takes sine waves to make red box tones (I'm quite surprised at how
many phreakers there are on this list, by the way)

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com = zarniwoop@juno.com
"If cars had experienced the same technological progress that computers
have experienced in the last two decades,  cars would get 400 miles per
gallon, have 40,000 horsepower, cost under $500, and blow up at least once
per week, killing all occupants." - Unknown

Know thyself.  If you need help, call the C.I.A.