Re: TI-Windows Icons, version 7

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-Windows Icons, version 7

Actually, the 'teacher' (viewscreen) model of the TI-80 and TI-81 does not
have the link port per se... there is a special PC-link cable that allows
screenshots only (plugs into the viewscreen port)

Unless something new came out in the last week...

At 14:10 10/27/96 -0600, Elwood Gruschow wrote:
>Dear R. Wolfson,
>
>  I like your icons.  I am using the TI-82 one now.   TI does make a TI-80
>with a port.  The Teacher model TI-80 has a port that can save and load
>programs to a Mac or PC using the TI Graph Link.  Although I don't know
>anybody that owns or admits to owning a TI-80 regular or teacher model.
>
> stay connected,
> Elwood
>

>On Sun, 27 Oct 1996, R. Wolfson wrote:
>
>> Yes, folks! here it is... the third day in a row that I update my TI-icons
>> file for the benefit of the world. Today's update (version 7) includes 5
>> icons more than yesterday. The contents of the file are as follows:
>>
>> TI-85: Normal, Text, Windows, Picture, Convert to, Convert From
>> TI-82: Normal, Text, Windows
>> TI-83: Normal, Text, Windows
>> TI-92: Normal, Text
>> TI-80: Normal, Text
>> TI-81: Normal, Text
>>
>> Don't ask why I added the 80 and 81, which don't even have link programs
>> (or ports, for that matter) I guess I'm just a little bit
>> obsessive-compulsive (hyphen?)
>> Anyway, not that I've covered all of them, I don't anticipate any new ones
>> soon. Sorry for the hassle, but I must complement you on efficiency. I see
>> that yesterday's version is already up on the 83 page.
>>
>> Thanks again for your patience!
>> ____________________________________
>> Roger Wolfson
>> Sawnose Software
>> http://home.earthlink.net/~rogerw7979
>> e-mail:RogerW7979@earthlink.net

| Peter Kolbus                           +1.810.474.0872 |
| ae607@detroit.freenet.org      #include <disclaimer.h> |
| Due to financial difficulties, the light at the end of |
|   the tunnel has been permanently disconnected.        |
| The packet goes out the card, into the copper, out     |
|   the router, onto the fiber, across the world, thru   |
|   the copper............       NOTHING BUT NET.        |
| ***Written using 100% recycled electrons***            |
|         *** (80% post-consumer) ***                    |